Skrivlust iFokus

Skrivlust

Etikett: ot-utanför-ämnet
Läst 1029 ggr
snurro89
0

Text som beskriver mitt liv

_You're not the first girl
To draw her fears on her arms
In hopes to capture
All the memories that hunted you down
You can sew your lips shut
With your heart strings
Cause God knows that you don't need them to hold yourself together

But don't look down because I don't know
Falling is fatal from this height I know
I should've never helped you up
This high, this high

You're not the first girl
To cut her fears in her arms
Then let them trickle down
Past memories to pools in your hands
You can hang yourself with your heartstrings
Cause I know you wont use them to hold yourself up anymore

But don't look down because I don't know
Falling is fatal from this height I know
I should've never helped you up
This high, this high

Pull the needle from the back of my wings
Pull the needle, pull the pin from my picture
From my picture

And I will fall to the floor
But you have to pull yourself together

But don't look down because I don't know
Falling is fatal from this height I know
I should've never helped you up
This high, this high

This high, this high_

Mantissa
0
#1

passar bra som låttext:)

bea28
0
#2

#0 stark text… låten är bra också.

Bara ett litet tips: publicerar du en text som du inte skrivit själv måste du referera till upphovsmannen.

tex: text, Evans Blue

Mantissa
0
#3

okej nu skäms jag lite, hade ingen aning om att det var en låttext..Skäms

bea28
0
#4

#3 det kunde inte du veta,  det finns ju liksom tusentals olika låtar, det är snudd på omöjligt att känna till texten på allihop x)